A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Brody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Beth Brody MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marion B. Brody practice?
- Dr. Marion Brody has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marion Brody practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.