A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Buchsbaum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchsbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buchsbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buchsbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marion Buchsbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Buchsbaum practice?
Dr. Marion Buchsbaum practices Dermatology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Lexington Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Buchsbaum, Dr. Mamie Buchsbaum, Dr. Mara Buchsbaum, Dr. Maren Buchsbaum, Dr. Mari Buchsbaum, Dr. Maria Buchsbaum, Dr. Mariah Buchsbaum, Dr. Mariam Buchsbaum