A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Carroll, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Carroll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion E Carroll MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Marion Carroll has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marion Carroll practices Emergency Medicine near Bellevue, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Elyria, OH.
See Bellevue Emergency Physicians.