A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colas-Lacombe graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Colas-Lacombe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Frederic Colas-Lacombe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe practice?
- Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.