A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Couch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Couch, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Couch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Couch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Couch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Couch practice?
Dr. Marion Couch practices Otolaryngology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Chapel Hill Otolaryngologists.