A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Couch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couch
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Couch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Couch, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Couch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Couch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fletcher Allen Health Care-Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion E Couch MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Couch practice?
- Dr. Marion Couch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Couch practices Otolaryngology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Otolaryngologists.