A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Couch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Couch, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Couch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Couch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Everett Couch MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Couch practice?
- Dr. Marion Couch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marion Couch practices Otolaryngology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Chapel Hill Otolaryngologists.