A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Couch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Couch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couch
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Couch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Couch, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Couch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Couch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fletcher Allen Health Care-Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion E Couch MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Couch practice?
- Dr. Marion Couch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Couch practices Otolaryngology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Otolaryngologists.