A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Dunn is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Dunn DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marion Dunn practice?
- Dr. Marion Dunn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marion Dunn practices Psychiatry near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Mason, MI.
See Owosso Psychiatrists.