A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Dunn is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Dunn DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marion Dunn practice?
- Dr. Marion Dunn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marion Dunn practices Psychiatry near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Mason, MI.
See Owosso Psychiatrists.