A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Susanne Johnson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marion S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Marion Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Johnson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.