A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Johnson, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Johnson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marion Johnson practice?
- Dr. Marion Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Johnson practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Allergists.