A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Johnson, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Susanne Johnson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marion S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Marion Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Johnson practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pediatricians and Beverly Hills Allergists.