A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Eakin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eakin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eakin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Eakin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eakin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion C Eakin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marion C. Eakin practice?
- Dr. Marion Eakin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Eakin practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.