A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Eakin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Eakin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eakin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Eakin MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marion Eakin practice?
- Dr. Marion Eakin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Eakin practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.