A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Guyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Guyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Guyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyer graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Guyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Leslie Guyer MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion L. Guyer practice?
- Dr. Marion Guyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Guyer practices Internal Medicine near Derby, CT.
See Derby Internists.