A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Hagan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion L Hagan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion L. Hagan practice?
- Dr. Marion Hagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Hagan practices Family Medicine near French Lick, IN.
See French Lick Family Physicians.