A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Marion Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Hagan is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion L Hagan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion L. Hagan practice?
- Dr. Marion Hagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Hagan practices Family Medicine near French Lick, IN.
See French Lick Family Physicians.