A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Hoelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoelzer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Hoelzer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoelzer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hoelzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Hoelzer MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion Hoelzer practice?
- Dr. Marion Hoelzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Hoelzer practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.