A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Hogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Hogan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion P Hogan MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marion P. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Marion Hogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Hogan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Cardiologists.