A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Hogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Hogan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Patricia Hogan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marion P. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Marion Hogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marion Hogan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA.
See Cambridge Cardiologists.