Dr. Marion Jelcz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
One Of The Greatest OB
Dr. Marion Jelcz has been one of the HONEST OB Dr's around in MY Time. He give you the straight answers, and always willing to assist you with your medical problems to the highest.

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Jelcz- diamond in the rough!
I'm a high risk pregnancy based on prior miscarriages and Dr. Jelcz and his staff handled my situation with delicate attention to every detail. I'm blessed to have found such a jem in this medical practice!

July 29th, 2015
Caring, skillful doc and surgeon
I met Dr. Jelcz 10 years ago in the ER where he performed surgery on my ruptured ovary. I was septic -- in very bad shape and found out after the fact from the head of the OBGYN dept at NorthShore that Dr. Jelcz basically saved my life. In the years since, he's been a trusted doc, giving me good advice on how to deal with menopause brought on by the hysterectomy. He's a gentle, caring, knowledgable and effective doctor and I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

February 24th, 2015
Best doctor ever!
Dr. Jelcz is hands down not only the best gynecologist I've ever had, he's the best doctor in general! He delivered my daughter, and will hopefully deliver my next. He is simply the kindest, sweetest, nicest person in the world. He makes you feel completely comfortable during your exam, and answers any questions you have immediately. Simply the best!

February 4th, 2014
Amazing
Dr jelcz is simply amazing. I've never had a doctor who is as nice. He takes time to answer questions, explains things in ways I can understand them, and is great at putting my mind at ease. I'd recommend him to anybody. So lucky I found him.

January 15th, 2009
The BEST doctor you can ask for!
It was so hard to find a doctor that I would feel comfortable with and someone who cares about patient. Dr. Jelcz is all in one. He is the best doctor in the world. He is very knowable and approachable. Him and his nurse Alina are the best team you can ask for!