A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Koerper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Koerper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Koerper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Koerper graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Koerper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion A Koerper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marion A. Koerper practice?
- Dr. Marion Koerper has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Koerper practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Oncologists.