A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marion L. Smith practice?
Dr. Marion Smith practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.