A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Mass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Mass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Mass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mass graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Elizabeth Mass MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Mass practice?
- Dr. Marion Mass has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Mass practices Pediatrics near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Pediatricians.