A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McDaniel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Andrew McDaniel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marion A. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Marion McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion McDaniel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Helena, AR.
See Helena Primary Care Doctors.