A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaniel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaniel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McDaniel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Andrew McDaniel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marion A. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Marion McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion McDaniel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Helena, AR.
See Helena Primary Care Doctors.