A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McDaniel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDaniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan