Dr. Marion Neulander Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 29th, 2012

Run for the hills

Dr. Neulander is a crooked. Tells me I need surgeries I don't need. Good thing I get 2nd opinion. Run for hills, he'll try to cut you open just to make money.

March 21st, 2012

Lied and Ruined my Credit

This doctor should not be allowed to practice. Not only was it a bad experience in the office (rude staff, long waits) He told us he accepted our insurance and later we found out it was all a lie. His billing department sent me to collections and never even sent me a bill first. Later I find out he never accepted my insurance. He ruined my near perfect credit score by deceiving me and my husband. Just wait Dr. karma will get you one day.

October 4th, 2011

Tells me my unborn child might have a defect. Does not explain the defect to me on my next visit and when I break down crying at appointment he tells me I am the one with the problem for asking questions on what to expect once my son is born. Very rude

October 3rd, 2011

Best OBY/GYN Surgeon Ever Created

He has a great great. He has both talent and respect for his patients. He sat by y beside for three hours after a difficult surgery. He stayed until he knew I was comfortable. I trust him with my life, and he has never let me down.

September 24th, 2011

Please realize this is Dr. MARION Neulander, the OB/GYN, not Ovid Neulander, the surgeon. Many of these other reviews appeared to refer to Ovid. Dr. M Neulander is an excellent physician. Caring, kind, takes time with his patients... He delivered both my children and was wonderful. Also caught my endometriosis after my previous GYN had overlooked or ignored it for years. Highly recommend him.

January 5th, 2010

Tells you what he thinks you want to hear right up till last minute then does what he wants to do anyway.

February 19th, 2009

My daughter gave birth with Neulander as her Dr. It was awful. The attending nurse came to my daughter afterward and apologized, saying it was the worst birth she had ever witnessed. So did the anestesiologist. Neulander is arrogant, condescending and unprofessional.

February 6th, 2009

Best doctor ever

A skillful and compassionate doctor who has helped me find ways to improve my health at little or no cost.

January 1st, 2016