A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Newton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Louise Newton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marion L. Newton practice?
- Dr. Marion Newton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Newton practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.