Dr. Marion Page MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2015
The best
The very best there is. She is always there for me and knows what she is doing. She has helped me move through many difficult times

May 20th, 2014
Psychiatric and Psychotherapeutic skills were a Key Combination
I saw Dr. Page a number of years ago. I felt heard and understood and in a holistic way that came from her background in both psychiatry and psychotherapy. No quick med fix here, we had careful, polite, pleasant, professional conversations and tried a few things until we figured out a treatment combo that resolved my symptoms completely. I am very grateful.

April 18th, 2012
Should not be allowed to practice
I was depressed and nearly suicidal and this woman refused to talk with me because I confessed to having recently stopped using hard drugs and admitted that I missed the feelings they gave me.. She refused to give me referral or even finish our session, literally asking me to leave her office after 2o minutes while I was crying. (This was after a ten minute phone conversation prior to the appt.too.) She is lucky I was too depressed to file a formal complaint. A breaker of the Hippocratic Oath- she should be ashamed of herself. A very sad, pathetic angry person and I pity her and fear for her patients.(She did not charge me for the session and later sent a note of apology- so she is culpable and has acknowledged what happened.) Thankfully, I have found a competent doctor and regained my mental health. Shame on her!

September 12th, 2011
Patient of Dr. Page
I was suffering from severe depression when I first saw Dr. Page. She was very empathetic to my pain and took a very aggressive approach while being cautious to monitor my response and side effects. She provided information & book recommendations on self-help that helped me become an active partner in my treatment. She is respectful and ethical. I am with her supervision coming off of anti-depressant medication, but have her strict non-medical "prescription" to maintain my equilibrium. She definitely saved my life figuratively and quite possibly literallt as well. I can't recommend her high enough.

February 5th, 2016