Psychiatrists

1011 Lake St
Ste 411
Oak Park, IL 60301
708-383-3210
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Psychiatric and Psychotherapeutic skills were a Key Combination  |  show details
May 20th, 2014

I saw Dr. Page a number of years ago. I felt heard and understood and in a holistic way that came from her background in both psychiatry and psychotherapy. No quick med fix here, we had careful, polite, pleasant, professional conversations and tried a few things until we figured out a treatment combo that resolved my symptoms completely. I am very grateful.

|  Should not be allowed to practice  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

I was depressed and nearly suicidal and this woman refused to talk with me because I confessed to having recently stopped using hard drugs and admitted that I missed the feelings they gave me.. She refused to give me referral or even finish our session, literally asking me to leave her office after 2o minutes while I was crying. (This was after a ten minute phone conversation prior to the appt.too.) She is lucky I was too depressed to file a formal complaint. A breaker of the Hippocratic Oath- she should be ashamed of herself. A very sad, pathetic angry person and I pity her and fear for her patients.(She did not charge me for the session and later sent a note of apology- so she is culpable and has acknowledged what happened.) Thankfully, I have found a competent doctor and regained my mental health. Shame on her!

|  Patient of Dr. Page  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I was suffering from severe depression when I first saw Dr. Page. She was very empathetic to my pain and took a very aggressive approach while being cautious to monitor my response and side effects. She provided information & book recommendations on self-help that helped me become an active partner in my treatment. She is respectful and ethical. I am with her supervision coming off of anti-depressant medication, but have her strict non-medical "prescription" to maintain my equilibrium. She definitely saved my life figuratively and quite possibly literallt as well. I can't recommend her high enough.