Dr. Marion Quinn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 10th, 2014
I have been to three dermatologists and Dr. Quinn has been the most thorough. She takes time to answer my questions and carefully explains each part of treatment. She was recommended to me by another doctor and I plan to stay in her care.

September 24th, 2013
I would not recommend Dr. Quinn to anyone. The reason is because she is very obnoxious, arrogant and not friendly at all. She does not like it if you ask a question, you just have to listen to her and should you even attempt a question, she would get irritated..Her consultation is very short, she just wants to see the patient for 3 to 4 minutes max and leave the room..She could have her degrees and be a professor but her personality is zero..It's time to retire lady.. Also, the last time I saw her, my appointment was at 4 p.m. and they finally called me in at 4:45 p.m. I didn't mind the wait but the staff, the nurse and the doctor did not even apologize for the long wait and they did not even say " Thank you for waiting." If I had not asked the front desk about when will we be called in, they would not have said anything to me. I've been to many doctor's offices and I've seen how even the doctors themselves thank you for waiting for them. NOT GOING BACK FOR SURE..There are millions of other doctors out there

January 28th, 2013
Takes the Time
I have seen Dr. Quinn for about four years now. I find the wait times reasonable, about average for any doctor. When you see her, Dr. Quinn takes the time to explain any issues and to satisfactorily answer any questions. She has never "pushed" anything on me and I will continue to use her as my dermatologist.

February 21st, 2012
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR, ALL SHE WANTS IS TO BULLY YOU INTO A PROCEDURE TO PAD HER WALLET, WAIT TIMES ARE RIDICULOUS HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS CURT TO BE POLITE. IM VERY UPSET THAT I WENT TO HER AS IT WAS A REFERRAL WHICH BROUGHT ME TO HER. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO TO A DOCTOR WHO CARES.

May 17th, 2009
RN with Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Quinn is not only a nice person she is an excellent physician. I liked the time she spent explaining what my problem was and how she would treat it.Every visit is the same. I have been going to her for three years and my condition has really improved but can not be cured.I really appreciate the time she takes to explain everything and does not just skip over things because I am an RN. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a dermatologist.