Learn more about Dr. Marion Raflores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Raflores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raflores
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Raflores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Raflores, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Raflores graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Raflores has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Douglas County Hospital
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion B Raflores MD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marion B. Raflores practice?
- Dr. Marion Raflores has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marion Raflores practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Parkers Prairie, MN.
See Alexandria Hematologists and Alexandria Oncologists.