Learn more about Dr. Marion Raflores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Raflores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raflores
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raflores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Raflores, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Raflores graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Raflores has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Douglas County Hospital
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion B Raflores MD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marion B. Raflores practice?
- Dr. Marion Raflores has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Raflores practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, MN.
See Alexandria Hematologists and Alexandria Oncologists.