Learn more about Dr. Marion Schertzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Schertzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schertzer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schertzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Schertzer, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schertzer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schertzer has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion E Schertzer MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Schertzer practice?
- Dr. Marion Schertzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Schertzer practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Cumming Colorectal Surgeons.