A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Schertzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Schertzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Schertzer, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schertzer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schertzer has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Schertzer MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marion Schertzer practice?
- Dr. Marion Schertzer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Marion Schertzer practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Decatur Colorectal Surgeons.