Dr. Marion Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marion Shapiro?

March 4th, 2015

What a great experience!

Dr. Shapiro was very nice! I was nervous to do Dysport but she put me at ease. It didn't even hurt! I would go back and do more. I will tell my friends of my positive experience. The receptionist is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend.

February 5th, 2015

I love Dr Shapiro. Super nice & knowledgable

January 15th, 2014

Wonderful Experience!

My appoint with Dr. Shapiro has been nothing but fantastic! I was nervous the first time but she made me feel at easy and explained the treatment very thoroughly and anwswered all my questions. I look and feel so much better! I have recommended my friends. If you want great beauty treatments, this is the office to be in.

April 21st, 2013

I've have had a few appointments for fillers (Botox, Radiesse & Juvederm) All were excellent experiences. My friends tell me I've never looked better. And they are right! Thanks to Dr. Shapiro. I've referred many of my friends to her. All were extremely satisfied.

March 18th, 2013

Waste of Money

The doctor was over an hour late. She is defensive, rude and unhelpful. When I told her that she was not treating the right area she attacked me and told me it was my fault and she told me she had to then treat me twice...this was after 60 seconds of treatment. She became defensive and then walked out of the room. This is one of the worst experiences with a so called doctor I ever had. Instead of working with me she made me feel very uncomfortable and attacked. I left never wanting to return.

February 12th, 2012

Avoid at all costs

Dr Shapiro is rude, sloppy, and late. She does not apologize for keeping you waiting, spends two minutes with you and breezes out. If you tell her that there is any issue with the results of the treatment, she tells you that it is your body's fault, not hers. I have never had an experience like this. Dr Shapiro is a former er doc who now practices "beauty", and actually uses herself as an example of a product working! What a nut job! I do not want to go back, I would suggest that you don't even start.

June 7th, 2017