A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Starks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Starks, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starks graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Starks has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Elliott Starks MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marion E. Starks practice?
- Dr. Marion Starks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Starks practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.