Ophthalmologists, Pediatrician
43 Woodland St
Ste 100
Hartford, CT 06105
860-527-9020
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  stressful!  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2014

I hate going to this Dr. but I feel stuck with him. He did surgery on my right eye six years ago. I am to see him once a year, it used to be twice a year. I have spent almost three hours for a visit and only see the Dr. for about five minutes. The staff and help are cold and rude. I even heard the Dr. scoulding some of them. Lord I need a new better DR.

|  Find another doctor  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

I was diagnosed with macula pucker 10 years ago and Dr.Stoj performed surgery on me. The office wait time was often very long - more than an hour. But the time that he spent with me was very short, often just a few minutes. Once he mistook my case for someone else's. I had to remind him of my symptons. The surgery was a failure. My eyesight was a lot worse than before the surgery and the mistake was irreversable. After a few post-surgery visits, he basically said that there was nothing that he could do. I went to see other prominent doctors after the surgery and after he told me there was no need to see him anymore. Those doctors all implied that this doctor made some skill errors. I feel that I can see better by covering my bad eye. I wish that I had done more home work back then when I was looking for a doctor.The technology is a lot more advanced and you can find a lot of information online nowadays. My advice is to find the best doctor when it's about your eyes.

|  Go Anywhere Else  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

I am a woman. Maybe he just doesn't like women. Most miserable retinal exam I have EVER had. He wouldn't tell me where to look, so I ended up repeatedly looking right at his bright light with completely dilated pupils. I will never go back.

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2009

Excessive wait time. Over booking.

|  Excellent retina specialist  |  show details
May 7th, 2009

Excellent experience and diagnosis.