A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Svendrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Svendrowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Svendrowski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Svendrowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion F Svendrowski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marion F. Svendrowski practice?
- Dr. Marion Svendrowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Marion Svendrowski practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.