A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Vetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vetter
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Vetter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Vetter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Vetter MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marion Vetter practice?
- Dr. Marion Vetter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marion Vetter practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.