A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Vetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Vetter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Vetter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Vetter MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marion Vetter practice?
- Dr. Marion Vetter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marion Vetter practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.