Dr. Marion Vujevich Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marion Vujevich?

Frustrating

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Clearly overbooked. Running about 45 minutes late and my appointment was in the morning - can't imagine how long the afternoon patients had to wait. I had a full body mole check and was shocked when a male walked into the room in mid-exam! Seems highly inappropriate that someone would open the exam room door in the middle of something like that! And I was never asked if I was ok with a male in the room - I was not. Won't be back.

Mr

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I have been going to dr v senior and have had at least 12 to 15 surgeries and never had a problem I have been going there over 20 years. I always feel comfortable with him

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I have seen this Dr for two years and when I needed to get an appointment for a serious skin condition the best they could do was 6 weeks. They told me to go see PCP or MEdExpress.

Personality of a ROCK !

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Went to him for a condition I had, some of his staff were nice others complained in front of me that they hate the problem I had. why do you work there if you hate your job ! The son who also works there came in to the room 3 different times and never said anything to me at all ! He could have a least told me who he was. Marion is just a crabby old man that has the bedside manner of a ROCK ! WOULD NEVER GO THERE AGAIN IF I WAS DYING !

Posted on October 18th, 2017