A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marion Wainwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marion Wainwright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marion Wainwright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainwright graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wainwright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Biloxi Reg Med Ctr, Biloxi, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marion Jean Wainwright MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marion J. Wainwright practice?
- Dr. Marion Wainwright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marion Wainwright practices Internal Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Internists.