A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariquit Sendelbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariquit Sendelbach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sendelbach
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sendelbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sendelbach graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sendelbach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariquit Dumaguin Sendelbach DO and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mariquit D. Sendelbach practice?
- Dr. Mariquit Sendelbach has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mariquit Sendelbach practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.