Dr. Mariquit Sendelbach DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Sendelbach was not interested in finding the cause of my stomach issues. Blood work came out good and that was the end of it for her. Through the ultrasound they found two gall bladder polyps. Dr. Sendelbach was not interested in doing any follow up testing to rule out cancer. She told me she follows "standard protocol" to repeat the ultrasound in 1 year. Going to U of M.

January 10th, 2014
Dr. Sendelbach was very professional and also warm. She took the time to make sure all of my concerns were addressed before my appointment was over.

October 6th, 2013
I took my husband to Huron Valley ER with severe stomach pain after being admitted and having every test under the sun CAT Scan, MRI, Colonoscopy, (ERCP) a Scope down his Throat, Hida Scan, Barium Scan, They still don't know what is causing the pain even though all these test came back NORMAL...everything leading to Gallbladder!!! Dr. Sendelbach was the Doctor that preformed the Scope test, she came in my husbands room and said "Well You Don't Look like your in Very much pain??" my husband response was well look can be deceiving!!!! she said well we are not taking out your Gallbladder!!! so we want you to stop asking for pain meds we want you off those!!! My husband said: well maybe its time I went to U of M and get a Second Opinion? and Dr. Sendelbach SAID: "Well Maybe you Should"!!!!!! Really??? Who says that??? WE are so Scared he has been in the Hospital for 10 days now and we are still at square one!!!! she is RUDE and Condescending!!! when I asked her well does this happen a lot where you run all these tests and you never find the problem? And her reply was YES all the time!!!! I'm sorry that just doesn't work for us!!!!

September 19th, 2012
I have been to her 2 times and would highly recommend her to anyone . I have never seen a Doctor such as her that was caring and spent more time with me to make sure I knew everything that was going on and then some.

September 17th, 2012
Very poor experience! Avoid this doctor at all costs.
This physician misdiagnosed me with Crohn's disease. Even if I had Crohn's disease, she treated me inappropriately. I had an adverse reaction to the medication that she prescribed and I was told that I had to keep taking it. She told me that I would eventually need biologics and I had no choice. Dr. Sendelbach is rude and condescending. She does not appreciate patients that ask questions or what explanations about their medical issues. Her office staff lied to me and would not allow me to schedule an appointment with another physician in the office while she was on vacation and I was having serious GI issues. They also denied my right to access my medical record information. After leaving Dr. Sendelbach's care, I sought a 2nd and 3rd opinion. Both of these GI physicians agree that I was misdiagnosed and I do not have Crohn's disease.