Overall Review

April 19th, 2016
best ever
This is an angle. Thoughtful, geniuenly cares about all aspects of your health and every visit is completely thorough. She creates a personal history of patients not just their medical history.. Not to mention she remember my childrens names though she only met the oldest 3 years earlier. Old school personal care with up to date medical knowledge. She is hands down my favorite Doctor ever!!! Love this lady. though your wait might take 25 minutes she'll spend every extra minute on you and never has made me feel rushed or that I was just another name on her list of jobs for the day. oh and yes she takes the time to call and check up on you after. Amazing just amazing.

March 21st, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!!
She is the best!! She takes her time and goes over, in detail my health issues!! Best Doctor I've ever had!!

January 6th, 2016
RUN to another Doctor
Too busy to handle her work load. Nasty Staff!

November 15th, 2015
A Blessing-
Dr. Abbo is one of the most caring physicians I have had- She doesn't rush you out of the office, she will answer all of your questions and take the time to make sure you understand the diagnosis and options- She is the only physician who has ever called me on a Friday after hours or Sunday afternoon to discuss test results- I am grateful to have such a caring compassionate Dr.

May 13th, 2013
Patient
The wait was a little bit cause I arrived a bit early but I promise you this first visit with Dr Abbo was worth the wait. She is very kind and not rushing. She went over my medical records and spoke to me like she had known me for years. Talked to me about my medications and made changes that other doctors had not. Gave me alot of information and helped me work out a plan to improve my life...I strongly recommend her if you are looking for a Doctor who really cares with all her heart. We need more doctors and places like these.

October 22nd, 2012
Awesome Dr who is caring and loving
Ok, so I often had a long wait but I have never had a Dr that cared and took so much detailed time with me. I would travel 100 miles to be her patient and wait all day.