Dr. Marisa Ciufalo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marisa Ciufalo?

Love!!!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

She has been my doctor since both my kids were born, now 8 and 6. She is always nice and warming.

Exactly what a primary care paediatrician should be

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I have two children below three years. I am a physician from Europe and moved here 2 years ago. We chose Dr Ciufalo upon recommendation from Morristown Medical Center Paediatrics (as a physician with hospital experience, I find recommendations from hospitals who receive and see patients that get admitted from doctors' practices a reliable source of information - they see who makes wrong diagnoses, they see who sends children in too early or too late). As expected with children at that age, we have been in and out of Dr Ciufalo's practice 20 times and more. From my professional opinion, Dr Ciufalo is doing exactly what her job is: primary care for children: treat the everyday family practice issues, review and vaccinate children and refer them if she assess they need more specialized care. The other reviewer's disappointment over specialist referrals are nonsense. I have not found her wrong on diagnoses or assessments and I feel very comfortable knowing that my children's doctor will consult specialists when they are needed. I have not experienced any scheduling or billing errors, and I seriously doubt that she was ever insensitive to any child - maybe to incourteous parents? In short, if like me you need a primary care physician for your children, I believe you can entrust them to her practice.

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Would not recommend !! Uncaring and rude

Dr and staff in desparate need of sensitivity training!

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Dr. Cuifalo will not see a ill child in her office, she refers everyone to Morris County Hospital which is miles away, because its more important for her to keep her appointments, she is insensitive. She is the physician for the Randolph school system so therefore, she runs her office like an assembly line. Her staff is rude and are a nightmare with scheduling appointments, they constantly schedule patients incorrectly. They will give patients a date and time but input it in their system differently and they make many errors when billing and incorrectly coding visits etc. Creating nightmares with insurance carriers. Stay away from this incompetent, insensitive Dr. And staff who have no business working with children.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr Ciufalo is a very caring and knowledgable doctor that we have been seeing for a few years. (and we've seen many pediatricians in this area). I do agree with the previous reviewer that she is a generic physician - meaning that if I had more of an issue with my children that I would go to a specialist. She does refer out to specialists when necessary or if there is something out of her general area of training. I would rather have a physician with amazing bedside manner, great office staff and accommodating appt times than a diagnostician. Again, I am not concerned that she is missing anything at the office visits as she is very thorough (not all pediatricians have been actually!) and informative. I do wish that she would practice more complementary medicine rather than a traditional physician.

Great doctor,

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Wonderful doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

I recently switched to Dr. Ciufalo from a much larger practice. Dr. Ciufalo is excellent and very patient, kind and thorough. In diagnosing my 1 yr old w/ a double ear infection, not only did she ask about her health history, but she inquired about my older daughter's as well. Followed up in the office when her fever wasn't breaking. Exceptional! Very pleased I switched, I would recommend to anyone.

Look for someone else

Posted on November 12th, 2009

Dr. Ciufalo is a basic, generic care pediatrician. Although her office is clean it is very bare bones. She is always in a rush, and appears extemely over extended. We went to her for 6 months and found the experience very disappointing. She is very good at referring patients out to specialists, but lacks insight herself. She appeared to be decent to our child, but lacked a rapport with us as parents. The best way to describe her is inconsistent. I was never comfortable recommending her so we went elsewhere.

Posted on October 17th, 2009

Dr.CIUFALO,This dr has very poor bedside manner and am not very happy with her

kp

Posted on June 24th, 2009

love her!

Love her

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Dr Ciufalo is fantastic. She is professional, caring and sweet. My daughter loves her and looks foward to seeing her. After moving to another town, going to her office was out of my way, but I didn't mind. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 12th, 2017