Dr. Marisa Clancy Larimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marisa Clancy Larimer?

5 stars!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Clancy as a pediatrician. My husband and I met her prior to the birth of our 14 month old son. Her friendly demeanor and knowledge of children won us over. My son had a very rough birth and is still recovering with some delays. Marissa Clancy has been ever so supportive in his little life. Cheering him on every visit. You can tell she has a love for kids. She's very knowledgable and takes plenty of time to answer any question during visits. Five stars!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr Clancy has been my kids doctor for about a year and it's a big improvement over the huge pediatric practice we were at before. I prefer the attention you get with a small practice. Wherever we have needed anything they have gotten us in quickly and she is very thorough.

Excellent Ped

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Clancy and her staff are caring, friendly, and personable. She is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. My son had a terrible infection followed by the flu and we felt that we had the best care possible during this long month.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Dr. Clancy is the best! So great with my son and her nurse Gina is great as well! Love Sutton Road Pediatrics!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

My 18 month old loved Dr.Clancy. She spent the extra time to get him acquainted with her before she performed a wellness check which I really appreciated. He didn't cry and followed her instructions. I didn't feel like just another number. She took the extra time to make my son feel comfortable.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

First time mom over here. Finding a pediatrician that your comfortable with i was told was most important. I've heard nothing but great things about sutton road peds so they were the office I chose and I couldn't be more pleased!!! The doctor was such a positive person and made us feel so comfortable. She checked over our son and told us he we were doing a great job and getting his blood drawn was not needed. Also gave us formula to take home since im breastfeeding and using formula. Overall awesome experience! Very excited that I found a great pediatrician for my son!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Dr. Clancy is the best! I'm very picky when it comes to my son. She is thorough, knowledgeable, patient, and very approachable and friendly with my Son. She always provides reassurance in times of panic and never makes me feel bad for asking questions. I would trust her to anyone's child!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

One of the best experiences I've had with a pediatrician, ever.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Dr. Clancy and the nurses did a fantastic job with my son. We switched to her practice from another and it the switch was seamless. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful to my son and I. The office was very clean too. Dr. Clancy has great bedside manner and was very patient with my son who had a LOT to say - you can tell she has children. My son was absolutely terrified with one of the tests they were running (for the flu) and both Dr. Clancy and the staff were all patient and helpful through my 7 year old's screaming tantrum. After it was all over, they brought him a popsicle and eased the tension of watching my child throw a fit. I am overjoyed we made the switch to Dr. Clancy and I'm looking forward to a 'well visit' with her and her staff.

Posted on January 5th, 2016