Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marisa Dahlman
Dr. Marisa Dahlman, MD, MPH, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dahlman is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center. Dr. Dahlman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marisa Dahlman has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Marisa Dahlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Ingrid Cherrytree
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Nancy Tipton
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Irina Dimitrova
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi17