A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Dahlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Dahlman, M.P.H., MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dahlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dahlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marisa Dahlman practice?
Dr. Marisa Dahlman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Federal Way Obstetricians & Gynecologists.