A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Dahlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Dahlman, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dahlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Dahlman MD, MPH, and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marisa Dahlman practice?
- Dr. Marisa Dahlman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marisa Dahlman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Federal Way Obstetricians & Gynecologists.