A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Emmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Emmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emmons
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Emmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Emmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Emmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Elaine Emmons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marisa E. Emmons practice?
- Dr. Marisa Emmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisa Emmons practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.