Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marisa Emmons
Dr. Marisa Emmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Emmons is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa Rehabilitation Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. Dr. Emmons has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marisa Emmons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Marisa Emmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Claudio Toledo
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Amy Shivone
San Antonio, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Homero Rodriguez
Family Medicine, Pathology
San Antonio, TX 0.07 mi51