A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Farinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Farinella is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Farinella, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farinella graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Farinella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Goryeb Children's Hospital at Morristown Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Ann Farinella DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marisa A. Farinella practice?
- Dr. Marisa Farinella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marisa Farinella practices Pediatrics near Bedminster, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bernardsville, NJ.
See Bedminster Pediatricians.