Dr. Marisa Farinella DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Mesa, AZ

2.1

April 17th, 2014
Horrible Doctor
She is a horrible doctor....never listens to you and never does proper diagnosis.Just try to cut your words short without a reason.She did wrong diagnosis for my kid.

May 30th, 2013
Stay FAR AWAY from her!!!
She is a HORRIBLE pediatrician. DO NOT under any circumstance take your child to her. Without going into details, she misdiagnosed our daughter and made wild accusations towards my husband and I. Within the following two days of seeing her we followed up with a specialist as well as our daughter's regular pediatrician who IMMEDIATELY proved her wrong. I never write reviews but felt it was important to get the word out to everyone I possibly could. With regards to Advocare Sinatra and Peng (the practice Farinella is with): Dr. Visci (absolutely phenomenal! He treats our children as if they are his own and he never rushes us out of the office and always takes the time to explain everything) Dr. Peng explains things thoroughly which is greally appreciated. Even during a basic routine physical she explains what she is doing and why she is doing it. We also like her very much. Dr. Sinatra is also great although sometimes when we see him we feel rushed. He is great with our children but does not spend enough time with you and make sure you understand everything 100% before you leave the office like Visci and Peng do. We do not like Dr. Brittman very much. She is a very nice person and great with kids but is a child herself. She seems like she is right out of med school, does not have enough experience and has more of a reactive approach as opposed to proactive. All of the nurses are EXCELLENT!! Just please, please, PLEASE stay away from Farinella!

March 10th, 2013
She is very rude. Not sure why she works with children. She doesn't follow up, and spends more time charting on the computer than with the patient or parent.

April 13th, 2011
Not Recommended
I was never once as a child given a full physical. I went to her once with her an injured pinky finger, she said nothing was wrong. 11 years later I am still having problems with it. Just so everyone knows if you can't bend your finger it is more then a simple jammed finger.