A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Klein-Gitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Klein-Gitelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Klein-Gitelman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein-Gitelman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein-Gitelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Klein-Gitelman MD and MPH is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marisa Klein-Gitelman practice?
- Dr. Marisa Klein-Gitelman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marisa Klein-Gitelman practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Westchester Rheumatologists.