Dr. Marisa Lawrence MD Patient Reviews

• 43 reviews

no change

February 4th, 2016
WOW!
Wow! Dr. Lawrence is a true artist. She is not only my doctor, but I now consider her my friend. Everyone in the office goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. If you are looking for a female surgeon, look no further!

January 6th, 2016
Outstanding Service!
Dr. Lawrence and her staff were completely and thoroughly professional, courteous and responsive to my needs and requirements. The procedure was abdominoplasty and they explained all that was to be expected and anticipated well before the procedure. They were also available and responsive to answering all post-procedure questions. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence and her practice should you require any type of procedure.

December 16th, 2015
Exceptional staff and care.
Dr. Lawrence & her staff are not only highly competent, but also very pleasant. I actually enjoy my appointment days & now consider the staff my friends. I routinely travel 90 minutes to see her, past 3 other medical centers, because I prefer her above all others.

October 21st, 2015
A top rated doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Marisa Lawrence since 2001 when I had a tummy tuck. Since then she has performed surgery on a forehead laceration and regular botox, juvederm, and sculptra injections to my face. Dr Lawrence and her staff have not only provided me with excellent care but a very pleasurable experience with each office visit. I highly recommend Dr.Marisa Lawrence an excellent plastic surgeon and a warm and caring health professional. She is defintely one of Atlanta's top doctors.

October 20th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Lawrence was fantastic. She was very attentive and professional. I am extremely happy with the results and highly recommend her for any procedure you are considering. She spent time with me, explained the process, and the recovery.

October 1st, 2015
The BEST!!!
Dr. Lawrence and her entire staff have been an absolute pleasure to work with! Their professionalism and optimism put me at ease and gave me the confidence needed to move forward with surgery. Dr. Lawrence was able to correct an area that did not properly heal, from a previous abdominal surgery (with a different surgeon), and I feel 100% again! She also conducted a breast reduction/lift and I could not be happier. I believe from start to finish, I have been given the very best treatment from Dr. Lawrence and everyone from her office.

September 25th, 2015
34GGG and growing - Needed this Reduction
I was so frightened and put this much needed surgery off for way too long. I was afraid of the pain, a horrible outcome, disfiguration, loss of sensation, death - you name it, I feared it. That was such a huge mistake. Dr. Lawrence is the BEST! I had literally no pain, a wonderful outcome. My feeling has come back and I look better than ever. The relief from losing what felt like boulders on my shoulders was immediate. I woke up from surgery pain free in my neck, head and chest for the first time in a very long time. I am now longer disproportionate and I feel great!!! The best part of the surgery was the entire experience. From day one, Dr. Lawrence and her staff put me at ease and walked me through the process. The post-operative appointments were scheduled weekly so that I never felt like I didn't know what was happening as I was healing. I cannot recommend Dr. Lawrence with any higher recommendation than this - She is the BEST. Absolutely, 1000%, the BEST - do not delay if you are in need of a breast reduction. Schedule your surgery with Dr. Lawrence now.

June 3rd, 2015
Skilled professional surgeon and I would highly recommend her!
I had multiple procedures by Dr. Lawrence after losing a massive amount of weight following WLS. I found Dr. Lawrence to be a very professional surgeon with a kind and caring bedside manner. Being a women she understood my concerns with the surgeries and the outcome I was looking for. She is an artist and knew how to sculpt my body and make me look and feel good about myself. I am VERY HAPPY with my outcome and would highly recommend her! Her staff was also very friendly and helpful!

January 26th, 2015
Great experience
I have to thank Dr. Lawrence and her staff for providing service above and beyond the call for what was both a medical and plastic surgery situation. Four years ago Dr. Lawrence provided strong emotional support and a great referral to another type of surgeon for me. She did not know me at the time and stayed after hours after another doctor asked if she could see me pretty much at once. She did and helped me deal with a bad prognosis after surgery for a cancer had been unduly delayed. I swore to myself then I would go back to her should the need ever arise. Well, it arose mid-December with the need for a reconstructed breast implant removal that had developed cellulitis. The OR was packed that time of year but she contacted the Medical Director and found out on a Friday that I would have surgery that following Monday. The removal went smoothly and the cosmetic repair was better than I had hoped for. Also thank you to Michelle for working with my insurance company to get their approval the same day the surgery was put on the OR's book. Lisa, you follow-up visits in hospital were thorough and enjoyable. Well done, all!

January 14th, 2015
Awesome Atlanta Surgeon
Dr. Lawrence came highly recommended by other doctors but it took just one with meeting with her to see why. She is compassionate and meticulous. She performed my breast reduction perfectly, and my recovery was flawless! Her staff is highly trained, skilled and compassionate also. Great team. I highly recommend this doctor.

December 26th, 2014
Much needed Breast Lift
WORTH EVERY PENNY! I waited for years to finally get a breast lift and I wish I had done it sooner-Dr. Lawrence worked magic on my very saggy 34DD breasts and the end result is very full PERKY 34D breasts-I would recommend her to anyone considering a breast lift-so happy I decided to do this for myself-I am more confident naked and clothes fit great now-She changed my life!!!

December 9th, 2014
My experience
Dr. Lawrence and her team provided excellent results for me. After a 100+ lbs weight loss, I struggled with many problem areas. Dr. Lawrence helped me to prioritize the areas most in need of reconstruction and then performed the surgeries. Each step of the way Dr. Lawrence and her team treated me with dignity and respect while providing superb care along the way.