A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Lomanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Lomanto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Lomanto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomanto graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lomanto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- West Haven Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Josephine Lomanto MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marisa J. Lomanto practice?
- Dr. Marisa Lomanto has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisa Lomanto practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Anesthesiologists.