A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Lopez Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Lopez Rodriguez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Lopez Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez Rodriguez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lopez Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Raquel Lopez Rodriguez MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marisa R. Lopez Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Marisa Lopez Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marisa Lopez Rodriguez practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.