A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Mastropietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Mastropietro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Mastropietro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastropietro graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mastropietro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Angela Mastropietro MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marisa A. Mastropietro practice?
- Dr. Marisa Mastropietro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marisa Mastropietro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.