A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Montecalvo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Bacteremia and HIV Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Montecalvo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Montecalvo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montecalvo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Montecalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marisa A. Montecalvo practice?
Dr. Marisa Montecalvo practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY.
See Valhalla Internists and Valhalla Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Montecalvo, Dr. Mamie Montecalvo, Dr. Mara Montecalvo, Dr. Mari Montecalvo, Dr. Maria Montecalvo, Dr. Mariah Montecalvo, Dr. Mariam Montecalvo, Dr. Marian Montecalvo