A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Montecalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Montecalvo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Montecalvo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Montecalvo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Anne Montecalvo MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marisa A. Montecalvo practice?
- Dr. Marisa Montecalvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marisa Montecalvo practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Internists and Valhalla Infectious Disease Doctors.