Pediatrician
Video profile

3.0

|  Will never see her again  |  show details
May 7th, 2013

My sister had a bad experience with dr. Nagle (inappropriate and incorrect medical diagnosis) but as our usual pediatrician is on military leave we set a simple appointment to have my son's ears checked. There has been fluid behind his ear drums recently and I just wanted to see if it had drained. After waiting in the reception room for thirty minutes i finally was put in an exam room, where i had to wait another twenty minutes. Dr. Nagle finally came in and said she needed to remove ear wax from his ear and began using a long, very pointed device to poke in his ear. My son is usually very calm when having his ears examined but this was obviously causing him much pain and began to scream. She continued to dig and insisted I force him to be still (difficult to restrain my son as he is almost two and very strong). She insisted I hold him still, ignoring his obvious pain and discomfort. Then she wanted me to hold him down on the patient bed, at this point, after having my son screaming for almost five minutes and dr. Nagle showing no ounce of concern or care,I told her that was enough and I left, canceling the appointment. She has by fr been the least sensitive pediatrician we have ever seen and I fear my son will have unnecessary fears and trauma associated with having his ears checked in the future. Dr. Blackburn and dr. Westmoreland at this same facility have been excellent with my son,see them instead.

|  Love this pediatrician!  |  show details
by Crystal L. on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Nagle is an amazing doctor. It feels almost as though I'm discussing things with my children to my friend vs. their doctor. She's very compassionate and understands when mother instincts kick in. She never makes me feel dumb about questions I might ask like other pediatricians I've taken my kids to before I found her. She's sweet with my kids and they love her! She is a doctor for life, not just for now. Very glad I found her and I will continue to recommend her to my family and friends for years to come.

|  go somewhere else  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

She is rude, does not answer questions, and should not be working with children

|  Do not go to this doctor!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

I was in this office a few months ago to get my daughter immunized for school. I came in with her and my 3 yr old son. My son was a handful and had a lot of energy that day. While in the office with Dr Nagle, my son hit my daughter. I firmly grabbed his arm and started talking to him about the fact that is is wrong to hit your sister and how we do not behave this way. I am military, and my husband is military. We are both from Alabama and believe in firm discipline.Dr. Nagle immediately offered her personal opinion and told me my son was exhibiting all the signs of A.D.D. How would she know when I had only been there a few minutes? The conversation immediately turned hostile from Dr.Nagle and she told me to be careful or she would report me to DFS. 3 1/2 months later I get a visit from DFS for suspected child abuse. I am told this complaint was files as anonymous and that they have to take every complaint as serious.I got an attorney and have subpoena'd the records. Although I do not have a complete copy, I do have a copy of the complaint that was written and seen the IP address that this complaint initiated from. With further assistance of the military, we were able to determine that this complaint did not come from the doctor's facility but did come from Dr. Nagle's home in Daybreak.She wrote this complaint from her home, on her personal time because she did not like the way I disciplined my child while in her office. THIS IS WRONG! This is taking it too far. What is wrong with this woman?In further research, there are numerous complaints against Dr Nagle and also this woman carries a vendetta against everyone. She has done this to contractors in her home and other businesses, to sabotage them. My attorney is in the process of filing against this woman while contacting each individual and business she has try to sabotage through anonymous complaints and reviews. I am writing this review as this is how she secretly seeks revenge on others and thinks its OK. THIS WOMAN IS EVIL....stay away from her, especially if you do not want DFS after you and your children.

|  show details
Dec 18th, 2010

We were there on an obviously busy day and she explained everything and answered all of our questions. I was very happy.

|  Ok overall experience  |  show details
by Hadav on Oct 2nd, 2009

She appears to have little time to spend time with kids except to discuss the one issue you are there to see her and even then doesn't inform the parents what's going on except in very broad terms and always has one foot in the door