Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Apr 13th, 2015

Of the 3 appointments we've scheduled for my 4 month old daughter, Dr. Nagle has rescheduled 3 times. It's hard enough to plan around a newborn without having a flaky Doctor to deal with.

Love this pediatrician! show details Love this pediatrician!
by Crystal L. on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Nagle is an amazing doctor. It feels almost as though I'm discussing things with my children to my friend vs. their doctor. She's very compassionate and understands when mother instincts kick in. She never makes me feel dumb about questions I might ask like other pediatricians I've taken my kids to before I found her. She's sweet with my kids and they love her! She is a doctor for life, not just for now. Very glad I found her and I will continue to recommend her to my family and friends for years to come.

go somewhere else show details go somewhere else
Jan 17th, 2012

She is rude, does not answer questions, and should not be working with children

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
by Anonymous on Jan 17th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I was in this office a few months ago to get my daughter immunized for school. I came in with her and my 3 yr old son. My son was a handful and had a ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dec 18th, 2010

We were there on an obviously busy day and she explained everything and answered all of our questions. I was very happy.

Ok overall experience show details Ok overall experience
by Hadav on Oct 2nd, 2009

She appears to have little time to spend time with kids except to discuss the one issue you are there to see her and even then doesn't inform the parents what's going on except in very broad terms and always has one foot in the door