A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Sandera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Sandera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandera graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sandera has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans