A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Sosinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Sosinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisa Sosinsky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosinsky graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sosinsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Schiller Sosinsky MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marisa S. Sosinsky practice?
- Dr. Marisa Sosinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisa Sosinsky practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.