A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisa Wynne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisa Wynne is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynne graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Wynne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisa Marie Wynne DO is a female Pain Management, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marisa M. Wynne practice?
- Dr. Marisa Wynne has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisa Wynne practices Pain Medicine near Kent, OH.
See Kent Pain Management Doctors.