A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marise Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marise Kelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marise Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marise Kelly practice?
- Dr. Marise Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Marise Kelly practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.