A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marise Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marise Kelly practice?
Dr. Marise Kelly practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians, Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.